Nurburgring 3rd-6th July 2009 travel thread

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ferry is booked

:D

(And I've updated the 1st thread with some info you get when you book)

Neil added - pending leave approval.

Yay! At least we're going spike :eek:k:

Added Laura to the other threads as well.

First one to spot that, have a gold star! ;)

I'm named as a passenger on Dal's ticket, but we haven't yet decided whether it's affordable to bring both cars. I'd like to bring mine, but we'll have to wait and see nearer the time.

All booked up for the ferry now. Only cost me £48.02 minus the 7% discount from Quidco. Total cost after discount £44.66.
A damn sight cheaper than the other ferry companies.

WOOHOO....it's official now I've spent money...me and my son are going...lol

EDIT: For people who haven't booked yet, it might be worth signing up to Quidco. 7% cashback for Norfolkline and 4% for Eurotunnel (BOK).

It's not a lot but every little helps and if you spend loads on the internet it soon adds up with all the merchants they have on their list.

Good man! That makes 3 of us booked now!

:D

the price is getting cheaper!

I paid £51.02 i think!

did you book 18.01 or 20.01 on way back yippeekiay?

as website is in 12hr clock, so i'm on the 6.01pm ferry back!

Oh shit, I just checked and I've booked the bloody 20.01 coming back....DOH!!!...lol

What an idiot...lol

I wouldn't mind but I was taking so much care but was pissing about trying different options and must have got distracted and hit the buy button...no matter, 2 hours more abroad, might extend my stay in Belgium for some cheap duty free's on the way back so the extra 2 hours might help.

google maps reckons about 4hrs from nurberg to dunkirk.

2. How can I change my booking?
Norfolkline does not allow changes to be made to your booking online. If you have booked directly with us, either online or via our call centre, please contact our call centres on +44 (0) 844 847 5007 (Dover - Dunkerque bookings - Amendment fee £20/€30 ), You will also need to pay any difference in fare between what you have already paid and the price of the new sailing.

Give them a ring and explain that it was just a 12 / 24 hour clock cock up. As it's this far in advance, they might just change it for you.

Latest posts

Back