Nurburgring 3rd-6th July 2009 travel thread

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How late can we leave this while still being able to nab a ticket? About 2 months as a safe bet?

I'm not sure really, i suppose it will be a bit of a gamble as to how many people are using that ferry on that day.

If the worst comes to the worst and the ferry gets fully booked the chance of getting on the tunnel would probably still be fairly high, although costing a little bit more :) easy enough to meet up at the other side too

Dal,

Ant, Geoff and Jen have booked their ferry (Liz can't get the time off work, so won't be coming).

Right, I really am booking the ferry today. Don't want to leave it too late!

Could I request accomodation at Chez Cherie and Dals please? I have a tent so could kip in the garden if need be!

Oh go on then.. seeing as it's you ;)

Draddy mate! You're the only one that hasn't booked the ferry yet :(

9. DradusContact - N'Line Ferry - Out 3/7/9 Dover 8.00am -Dunkirk - Return 6/7/9 Dunkirk 18.01 - Dover

Might want to get a wiggle on as there's only 2 months to go!

Much as I would love to thrash my Puma around the ring (oh, er missus) - this is not going to be the year....

I have only had it since December and have already put 14,000 miles on it.. :s

So will probably have changed it before too much longer.... most likely to another Puma.

Closest have been to 'the ring', apart from on Top Gear or Fifth Gear, has been in PGR... and then I was in one of those Maclaren Mercedes beasts.... if only it were real.

If we had gone at 6am that morning instead of 8am it would of been half the price, but dover from here, going to take about 4 hours as it is.

Going to take you nearer 5 hours mate I reckon. It'll take us 2 and a half hours from ours! 4.00am setting off time - hurrah!

Was 4.08am last time..lol

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj26" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... C00118.jpg

Dal said:
Going to take you nearer 5 hours mate I reckon. It'll take us 2 and a half hours from ours! 4.00am setting off time - hurrah!

sarcasm_detector.jpg

"This babies off the chart"

Back