Project Bumble Bee- Black with a hint of Yellow

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rght well i have the single lambada system- seems abit weird?

But any way i thought i should put some proper pictures up

Sorry its not really clean- but with the weather i haven't kept up my normal cleaning rotine :(

Image018.jpg

Image014.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

Bugs eye veiw lol
DSC00008.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

Comments welcome of course

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hehehhehehehehe- need a inlet then, and some cams, and everything else

This is a nice example Scotty,

She will look even better when you lower her on your new suspension :thumbs:

yeah she's abit dirty though- needs a really good clean- which ill do when the snow melts

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ford-Racing-Puma-FRP-sportcat-catalyst-exhaust_W0QQitemZ250556343689QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item3a56526589" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I know the FRP lads and lasses will be abit unhappy with this

But should i get this as it seems abit fo a abargin?

It doesn't seem bad.. but just watch the flanges. It's not stainless so can blow through quite easily at either end.
I had it happen to two centres like that before moving to stainless.

Up to you though :eek:k:

Are you sure that's a genuine FRP Janspeed exhaust, or Pumabuild's replica? If it's the former, I'll wager it'll be knackered now.

It's mine, it is a pukka FRP item. I have had it for some time, bought it off Studge a while back, before I changed from a flange fit to a sleeve fit EVO system. Having a bit of a clear out, hence I have stuck it on eBay.

Guys need some advice please

In the next few weeks i have some spare cash coming my way- £250, not alot but hey.

Any suggestions on what i should look into getting for the cat?

Was thinking of a new clutch but i would prefer to uprate this.

So from my previous lists what would you all recomend?

Or should i put it aside for the ring trip?

Maintenance items (cambelt, etc.) should be the prority, followed by bushes, then tyres.

If you are going to buy tyres, then you need to decide for certain what wheels you will go for next;

If I were doing it again, I would probably stick with 15" wheels, in either ET34 or ET35. Street/SportKa 16" alloys look good, as (IMO) do the Cossie styles (in ET35) and you can also get a 16" RS 7 spoke in the correct offset, which I don't think I have seen on a Puma. Most Ford 15" wheels are ET40/ET41, so are best avoided. Take your pick though from the original equipment Puma wheels.

I agree with Flash - Cambelt/Bushes/Suspension and possibly any rust issues are a good plan. No point in spending a load now if its going to fail later on a rusty body/chassis etc...and they are all prone Pumas - mines in vgc clean condition and look what happened mot time! (A tiny hole near the body mounting) remember prevention is better than the cure, very true when applied to corrosion.

To be fair id be concentrating on the canvass before applying the artwork!

Looks like a nice example though :-D

Well the rust was sorted last year- before i bought it.

So its pretty sorted there.

Thinking the maintence stuf is a good plan

Latest posts

Back