Project Bumble Bee- Black with a hint of Yellow

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here, a circa 30mm drop is about the max for day-to-day, and there will still be moments when you wince.

A nice subtle drop is all thats needed really, just need to achieve that sleek coupe look without looking like a moon buggy anymore.

Out of the two alloy wheel choices im liking the standard 9 spokes more. They look good in that black/graphite colour too. Think they should match the colour of the stripes down the side.

Right the new bearings i first got broke- bummer

Then the replacment ones broke- bummer.

Now has new ones in again and all is well- Yeahh.

Next Month see's road tax and new bushs

Well Next month will be road tax, Bigger brakes (Though not to be fitted- Cheers for these jamie)

Going to have a look at a few other things next month now, poss the pesky hego sensor (anyone have a cost idea- seem to rember £65 being banded around?)

sounds a bout right scotty. Andrew page I believe do a good replacement according to william (flashbstd)

whats up with your lambda?

Its buggered- see my thread Really Really Bad Fuel Econmeny (10 Miles to half a atank at its worst- al though it is behaving its self at the min around 70 miles to 20 quids worth of fuel)

hmm well id be happy with it lol- its 5 times better then mine.

Cherie is on about 100 miles to a quarter

yippeekiay said:
Sorry, is that, you didn't need them as they're not needed or didn't need them cos your ring was broke (excuse the pun...lol)

Think it was cause they were so trashed they all fell apart as they were dismantled.

Though my uncle did mention the last one we chanegd that he needed to use some pliers on aa clip????

So in the round about why yes, i think it would be best

niceeee

good luck mate it was a bit of a apain to do mine- prob cause they were so dead

Latest posts

Back