project OKK

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully two weeks time... its a pain in the ass because its being done around all the "proper, customer jobs" which he's actually getting paid for lol
But i rooted through his diary found three spare days spaced apart within the next two weeks and filled the day up with "SPARX'S PUMA GET FINISHED!!!" :lol: as he says it only needs about three days work on it....

Then hopefully in the last week of July i'll get her MOT'd and taxed, then right at the end of the month the graphics can be re-done.
Its taking a lot longer than i originally planned and i'm getting quite annoyed now lol

Yeah but from what I can tell you sound like a bit of a perfectionist ( meant as a compliment) and better to get the job done right and to a standard that your happy with. Can't imagine how good it will feel the first time you turn that key and take her for a spin, oh to drive a perfect puma ( green with envy) :(

lol, come on, I'm not having a go, but when it says "Project" you expect a project, not a few failed attempts at uploading pictures and dates to your MOT. :lol:

There is a school of thought that says if you have nothing good / positive to say, say nothing.

Now now boys, everyone is entitled to an opinion,
Looked for your project new_puma, be led buy your example but could not find one :-(

Some people just need to ask the basics and if they are on here others may not need to ask them in the future,

we all need the basics from time to time, yes how to post a picture, how to shift an air bubble if your tank keeps boiling over or even the really easy stuff like should I top up my oil!

Yes its a project, from the begining, through the basics, learning together as we go, as is life :wink:

And just for the record- NO BOOB SHOTS of any kind, sorry guys there are just some things in life you just couldn't handle!!

FAO EvilRob,

Puma Update: Crashed the Puma friday, so today, I took her in for assessment, hobbled her back and later washed her to make up what I had done to her.

Because I'm a caring b*stard!
(Y)

evilrob said:
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm always interested to hear what people are up to with their Pumas - whether it's some mental engine conversion or just giving it a wash. :thumbs:

Paddys Power said:
FAO EvilRob,

Puma Update: Crashed the Puma friday, so today, I took her in for assessment, hobbled her back and later washed her to make up what I had done to her.

Because I'm a caring b*stard!
(Y)

evilrob said:
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm always interested to hear what people are up to with their Pumas - whether it's some mental engine conversion or just giving it a wash. :thumbs:

Yeah I can see Evil weevils point

Full200812102144420773962_carwash.jpg

not really keen on any of them girls tbh, all like they own horrendous fannys, all battered and bruised

Back