Huntingdon / St. Neots Joint meet with ZSOC

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dal

Administrator
Staff member
On saturday 10th May 2008, we'll be meeting with some ZSOC members at Brampton Hut at 11.30am for a bite to eat and a drive round Grafham Water / some nice roads round South Cambridgeshire.

Anyone is welcome of course! There's about a dozen in total so far, but this will probably go up / down.

Put your name down if you'd like to come so we know some numbers to possibly book a table or 4 at Brampton Hut.

Ooh, depending on lots of things I don't know about yet, can I be provisionally pencilled in?

Oh well - can't be helped Cher. I dare say they'll be others that crop up ;)

this meet has grown quite rapidly. There's a few from ZSOC round our way who're coming.

If everyone comes that says they are coming, they'll be about 3 Pumas and 11 Fiesta Zetec-S so a nice turnout.

Can wait for the next day for a Dink mini-meet ;)

Steve be aware this is not the fitp list :) thats the following weekend!

The thread is further down the May section.

Be good to see you at both though!

Yeah, best confirm that it's this one you want to come to!

10th May - Brampton Hut services at 11.30am

A joint one with the members of ZSOC so expect alot of fiestas!

Yep ! :) I,d like to go too both ,live dangerously that,s my moto,well not really ,Just Live I think.

No your a nice bunch of girls and boys so if you don't mind an old fella count me into both........(even if I don't get tickets for FITP) I'm still coming for a looksee. :D

Steve

Awesome, will be good to see you at both mate of course!

Keep an eye on the threads incase any of the meet points etc get updated :)

Matt

We saw one of the ZSOC lot in St. Neots tonight - he looked about 14!

:funny:

Back