Meet - 7th / 8th possible dates - St. Neots.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dal

Administrator
Staff member
(Just posted this on ZSOC)

After last months debacle, I'll have a go at organising this one - no disrespect to anyone, but maybe a new approach is needed.

Use this thread to discuss which date we prefer - as well as any prefered route (otherwise I'll make one up) and on the 26thish May I'll post up a new thread of definate details so we all know what is what.

If you want a chat about it - come over to the http://www.projectpuma.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; stand at FITP, find me (Dal - Silver Puma) and have a chat.

Prefered day:
Sunday 8th June

I dare say we'll have some definates going from http://www.projectpuma.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; as I'll post a similar thread over there.

If anyone wants to go - then put your names down with a prefered date. I'll update this 1st post for definates etc as said on about the 26th May.

See you there ;)

EDIT 27/05/08

Definate Attendees Sunday 8th June 2008 @ 11.30am at Brampton Hut Services A1/A14 Junction:

Dal
Cherie
Red
S9COE*
Robin B*
Ollie*
ZSDuncan*
Hatton*
Jamie.*
Yasmin*
Yoda
superal*

(*unique ZSOC members)

And this is the probable route:
77a84074.jpg

red said:
Is this the date from the last arrangement?

Nope. The original plan was to meet yesterday. What Dal should have done is put 8th June. :roll: I don't think either of us were firing on all brain cells last night, we were a bit knackered!

I don't have a Puma yet, but I'll put my name down as I hope to have one by then. Might have to turn up in the wife's Golf, if thats ok.

As for route, B645 always puts a smile on my face, as does the Kimbolton/Catworth/Spaldwick triangle

Doesn't matter what car your in really Yoda - it the people that count.

:eek:k:

i may just come possibly :) i have that weekend off but i was sposed to have plans BUT it may fit in quite well if u have the meet on the sunday :)

Thinking of this for a route: not that long but fun.

77a84074.jpg

Yup - down that bit to the right. That bit near Hail Weston is a Ford, so dramatic water shots ;)

Not an early one like FITP. Probably noon or something.

I will have to keep you updated, I have a different sort of meet on the 7th which involves a BBQ and Beer.

i have another meet the saturday going into sunday so im thinking to come past you all but ill be headin back from Wales so will this work d you think??? it wud be a fair trek wouldnt it!

Latest posts

Back