Nurburgring 3rd-6th July 2009 General Discussion thread

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spike. said:
or just taking the mick outta the strange girl from newcastle :)

who you taking the mick out of?... I see no strange firls from Newscatle :p

Washington maybees.... ;)

mort666 said:
still off topic, but after a few posts earlier in the thread I had to post this ;) :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6raVzrbqrM[/youtube]

LOL!!!! :funny:

Just booked tickets to go and see him in October :D can't wait

on a ring related note I've just had a major panic here. Was starting to get things sorted out for the trip when I realised I couldn't find where my passport was. :shock: :shock: :'(
I looked in the last two places I knew it had been and it wasn't there. I'd been careful to put it somewhere safe, but started shitting myself when i couldn't see it. :wall: I had visions of not going or having to get a replacement with top speed (not sure if there would have been time but it would have cost over £100 - I looked on the site to prepare for the worst).

After an hour of panic and throwing stuff all over the place digging in drawers etc. I remembered that I needed it for a bank thing a bout 6 weeks ago and found it in with the bank documents. :eek:opsy:

Panic over :whino: :yay: :happee: :happee:

the problem is, I've now only got one night left to pack everything lol. I may forget some things. oh well, if I have my wallet, passport, phone and bike, anything urgent can be bought :lol: :D

Have a safe trip everyone and a good time, wish i could go but just cant afford it at the moment. Mayby next time, I know a good camp site ;)

I'll put you on the 2010 provisional list then Dunc - there's loads of us on it..lol

well Ive just finished my packing! :D

gota clean the car 2moro and will pack her up Thursday morning before I leave :)

Dal said:
I'll put you on the 2010 provisional list then Dunc - there's loads of us on it..lol

Shall we tell frank we'll have the whole hotel for the weekend next year? :D

I'm just starting to charge the camera batteries at the moment and formatting 10GB memory cards :D

mort666 said:
I've now only got one night left to pack everything lol. I may forget some things. oh well, if I have my wallet, passport, phone and bike, anything urgent can be bought :lol: :D

What's the rush???

I won't start packing till Thursday.

All I need to remember is Testicles, Spectacles, Wallet & Watch....oh and passport...lol. As long as I remember them I can't go wrong.

I'm excited for you all if that counts..

:eek:k:

I'll excited for you Friday night when I'm stood on the gate on guard!

Cheers Neil! :eek:k:

I'll be getting pretty excited on friday night anyways... :wink:

Shame you can't make it mate :(

Right, well this is the last time I'll be at a computer before I set off...

So drive safe everyone, and I'll see you at the meet point in Dover :)

Back