Nurburgring 3rd-6th July 2009 General Discussion thread

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you need to do what is best for you, in your current situatiuon.

I;m sure no-one would be pissed off, and I certainly understsand the reasons why its such a hard decission

Im sick to bloody death of being poor. The difference between what we earn and our baseline bills is like £700 but were still always on the edge, plus i work every spare hour in the cinema. Sick of it. Its just not right.

Im in the same boat, just not as much money.... :(

absolutely sick of it aswell

DradusContact said:
Would you all be pissed off with me if i couldnt come? Just got paid today and im still overdrawn, was hoping this month to claw my way out of debt a bit but didnt happen.

definately not mate...

I refer to my previous post .. put yourself and your finances 1st

I don't think it would be fair to be mad at anyone who has unfortunately had to drop out for financial or car problems.

Hopefully we will be allowed to miss those who can't make it though as I can say personally that will be the case for me.

Much better to get everything sorted out and only go on this sort of trip when you are completely happy with the situation as you don't want to have 4 or 5 days of worry as to whether the car would make it or whether you have made a mistake financially just for those few days of fun.

Just make sure you can all do the next trip into foreign lands, whichever trip that may be :)

Zenithus said:
Just to put the final word on this...

Sorry but I won't be coming altogether this year, with money and everything else its just not a good idea. I won't be asking to passenger over either :(

Hope everyone has a fantastic time though, I'm sure you will!! :eek:k:

I'm sorry to hear that you can't come Jamie :-(

hopefully you'll be able to make next year

Ann

DradusContact said:
Would you all be pissed off with me if i couldnt come? Just got paid today and im still overdrawn, was hoping this month to claw my way out of debt a bit but didnt happen.

Drads we are not pissed off at you for not being able to come.
Hopefully you'll be able to get the overheating problem sorted out. Also hopefully your finances will get better :)

Ann :)

Stick at it Dradus, shame if you can't come but it is what it is. I know I'd be pretty pissed off if I had to cancel my trip so close to the setoff date so you have my sympathy.

I am now crossing my fingers that my car is ok for the next 10 days - although I'd hire a bloody car now if owt happens to the Pu'...lol
(Come to think of it, it would have probably been cheaper if I had...lol)

Ive been putting off this post but i think its time for me to bow out of this. Im very sorry to everyone im letting down. Maybe a track day in this country later in the year would be better for me.

Just to let everyone know Ive printed off sum valuable information for everyone about driving the ring..
location of the hotel etc...

I have a copy for every car so will bring them with me on Friday :D

lol, going to be printing some of the stuff off you put the link up to on facebook. will give me something to read while I'm in the hotel on my own the night before the ferry :D

Back