Meet - 7th / 8th possible dates - St. Neots.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm well up for this now I have a Puma, though going past my office on the route on a weekend will have me frothing at the mouth

More the merrier! At this rate we'll easily out number those pesky Fiesta Zetec S's

That make you a definate Yoda? Going to start updating the 1st post for who is definately coming.

*chuckle*

Next time then? With so many of us locally, it's easy to have at least one meet a month!

July's pretty free at the moment, I'm sure you can think of something. ;)

Just over a week to go to this, we'll show these youngsters from ZSOC how it's done. :-D

1st post updated with current attendance list.

Anymore takers?

Today:
808aab6a.jpg

420422c6.jpg

a16741c4-1.jpg

bd3fb323.jpg

c6d56b27.jpg

a73132a9.jpg

ff0e1f51.jpg

Just goes to show that you don't even need the same type of car to have a good meet.

Very true, good photo's, day was very enjoyable, thanks D for taking us around some amazing roads.. thanks to zsoc members for turning up and nice to meet a new member Yoda :eek:k:

Sorry I wasn't at this one guys, I totally forgot about the dates! Sorry! :(

yeah it just crept up this one and i forgot about it. Im already in the bad books after the brake upgrade on saturday so couldnt of come yesterday as well. maybe next time!

Latest posts

Back