Nurburg Ring Trip - 11th-14th June

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to confirm our rooms are booked: :thumbs:

obviously if anyone wants to join they stil have until March 10th

Hi Zara
I can confirm you rooms price 85 euro per night per room incl. Breakfast
Total 3 nights x 4 rooms x each 85 euro
In total 1020 euro

Regards
Galina

Von: zara brady [mailto:[email protected]]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. Februar 2011 09:11
An: [email protected]
Betreff: RE: AW: AW: Group bookings

Hi there

I would like to provisionally book the 4 rooms for our trip on June:

Arrival - Saturday 11th June 2011
Departure - Tuesday 14th June 2011
= 3 nights

We will require:

2 x Double Rooms
2x Twin Rooms

My contact telephone number is: 07955026428

Ive left the bottom of my email off as it has my card details ;)

we pay upon check in and bed and breakfast for the 3 days = 255euro per room :)

just looking at hotels for the friday night...

Primier inn is about £80, but a cheaper cheaper if you travel further.

Travelodge is £40 in Canterbury, which is 15miles away.

Think I might go for Holiday Inn express, Folkestone £56, as within a few miles.
Click link

Nice one Croft! :)

Did you not ask about a small discount for a group booking? Have you enquired about some sort of 'meal deal'?

AndyW said:

Did you not ask about a small discount for a group booking? Have you enquired about some sort of 'meal deal'?

nope and nope - I think bed and breakfast at £215 per room is a very good price tbh

I'll ask about evening meals but I think it may be a good idea to meet up with yip (if he wants us :lol: ) and have food somewhere different...

a suggestion.

yippeekiay said:
I'll be driving down on the morning probably - bugger for punishment I know...lol

tbh mate Im thinking of doing the same could meet you at LFE services if you wish lol!

zara#014 said:
AndyW said:

nope and nope - I think bed and breakfast at £215 per room is a very good price tbh

I'll ask about evening meals but I think it may be a good idea to meet up with yip (if he wants us :lol: ) and have food somewhere different...

I noticed the pound is getting stronger and stronger each day. My digs for April are now a whole pound cheaper since I booked them....lol. Ahem, £241.08 for 5 nights which I guess is more than a very good price :p

As for food I'm pretty much game for whatever anyone else wants to do despite my picky nature when it comes to food but I'll stake out the area a bit more in April as I believe there's some good places to eat in Adenau as it's not far from either Spessart (if I'm stopping there in June) or Nurburg, but I can't vouch for it tbh as I only went there in the past to get money out of the bank.

As I've said before there's a ton of places in Mayen which is a bit further out but I'll also see what I can spot coming from Spessart as it's in a totally different direction than last year when I was in Bad Bertrich which was quiet spa villages all the way there.

At the end of the day it'll probably just be spontaneous as to what we're all doing but it would be nice to find a few decent spots that we all enjoyed as it's nice to look forward to a decent meal after a hard day blasting round a country road called the NURBURGRING!! :happee:

Believe it or not I cooked a lot of stuff myself last year with my portable stove in our hotel room but it was far from fine dining....lol.

Oh...and I have no idea where LFE services is so the 'lol' is lost on me...erm...lol

untitled-1.jpg

here we are guys!! all booked :)

Latest posts

Back